We move inside October 21! We are pleased to say we will be back in our old location on Cornwallis Street, but with twice the amount of space! The entrance will be through the Cornwallis Street side, with the exit out of the old café location on the corner. Masks are required in this indoor location, and please respect social distancing guidelines once inside.
The Kentville Farmers Market began in 2007 as a joint project of the Town of Kentville and the Wolfville Farmers’ Market. After four steady and successful years of growth, the market became its own entity in 2011. It is now a joint project of the Town of Kentville and the Kentville Farmers Market and Community Garden Society.
Our market boasts 20 to 30 vendors during the outdoor season. During the indoor seasons we feature 12-15 vendors. A commitment to 100% Nova Scotian product is our top priority. We offer live music, a community not-for-profit table, an information booth, and a market store. Stop in for a healthy lunch and pick up your groceries at the same time! The market is a great excuse to spend your Wednesday in Kentville.
Our vendors bring a wide range of products to the market. Our emphasis is on local food producers and artisans who focus on locally sourced ingredients and materials. On any given day, you are likely to find a wide and inspiring selection of products. Look for:
- fresh vegetables, herbs, fruits and other produce;
- sweets, desserts, and specialty baking;
- local meats, sausages, cheese and eggs;
- plants, flowers, and seeds;
- pantry items, condiments and seasonings
- fair trade coffee and organic tea;
- local wines, beers, ciders, and spirits;
- several unique prepared food items;
- hot and cold lunches
- artisan crafts and jewelry;
- gifts, apparel, souvenirs, textiles, and fine art;
- bath and body care, soaps, and herbal products;
- jams, jellies, and preserves;
- and always much, much more!
We hope to see you there!